Modify the SLA location
You can add or modify location information for any Network Service Assurance operation by completing the following procedure.
To edit the SLA location:
- Click Settings > All Settings.
- Under Product Specific Settings, click VoIP & Network Quality (VNQM) Settings.
- Under Manage Network Service Assurance operations, click Edit or delete operations.
- Select the operation you want to modify, and click Add/Edit SLA Location.
- Select the Origin Location or Cisco® CallManager ID.
- Select the Target Location or Cisco CallManager ID.
- Click Save.