Edit VoIP gateways
You can edit the gateway node details, such as the node name, polling details, dependencies or custom properties.
To edit gateway node properties:
- Log in to the Orion Web Console as an administrator.
- Click Settings > All Settings > VoIP & Quality Settings.
- Click Manage gateways.
- Select one or more available gateways that you want to edit.
If you do not see an expected device, click Add your nodes to add it to the Orion database, and repeat Steps 1 - 3. For more information about adding nodes to the SolarWinds Orion database, see Add devices for monitoring in the Web Console.
- Edit the appropriate properties of the selected gateway node. For more information about editing nodes, see Edit node properties.
- Click Submit to apply your changes.