Generate a Session History report
The Session History report provides a list of all support sessions for all technicians. Choose from a list of filters that sort information contained in the Session History reports to fit your needs. View specific details about each support session including the problem description of the session, notes and videos, a remote system overview, and even the chat transcript from the session.
- Navigate to Reports > Session History.
- Click the Filters dropdown, and select the filters you would like to use to sort the data in the report. Results are added and removed automatically as you adjust the filters.
- Click any session from the list to view additional information in the Main and Details tabs to the right of the Session History list.
- Select the Main tab to view details about the selected session including the Customer's ID, email and computer name, the problem description from the support request, and notes and video recordings from the support session.
- Select the Details tab to view information about the remote system, and the chat transcription from the session.
- Select the check box next to each report, or use the select-all option, and click Export to download the session history data.
- Select specific reports and click Assign to associate the selected sessions to a name, email address, customer number or ticket number.
- Choose a Chart Measurement option to generate the graph at the bottom of the page, and select either a line or pie chart.
View the results in the chart at the bottom of the page. Use the Chart Type option to choose between a line or a pie chart.