Install the Linux Agent
Install the Agent from the Admin Area or Tech Console for customers using a Linux operating system to allow for unattended access to that device.
- Add a new device from Devices page of the Admin Area or from the Tech Console.
- Enter the Computer and Customer details, and select Linux.rpm or Linux.deb from the Device Type field.
- After the installation process is complete, start an unattended remote session to the new Linux device.
- After connecting to your Linux device, unpack the TAR.GZ package and run the install.sh script.
- Generate a PIN code from the Tech Console or from the Admin Area homepage and insert it in the terminal.
- Enter the root password and start a remote control session.
If your session is running in Wayland mode, switch to X11 mode. If the X11 server is not detected, install and enable the X11 server.