Create surveys for technicians and customers
Click here for an overview on creating post-session surveys.
Create and customize surveys for technicians and customers to complete at the end of a support session. This is a great way to get feedback directly from customers as soon as they finish getting support from a technician.
- Navigate to Management > Surveys > Add.
- Enter a survey name, select a recipient, a language and enter a description.
- Click Save, and select Enable this Survey to activate.
- Navigate to List of questions and click Add at the bottom of the page.
- Enter the question, and select an Answer Type.
- Turn the Check before submit option on or off, and activate the question to add it to the survey.
- Select a position to reorganize the order of each question within the survey.
- Click Add to confirm the addition of the question to the survey.
Choose whether the survey question is optional or mandatory if the recipient is a customer.