Generate a Session report
The Session report provides a list of the active sessions from online technicians. Select and apply filters to sort the information contained in the report. View specific details about each support session including the problem description of the session, notes and videos, a remote system overview, and the chat transcript from the session.
- Navigate to Reports > Session Reports.
- Click Filters, and select filters to sort the data in the report.
- Select a session to view additional information in the Main and Details tabs to the right of the Session list.
- Select the Main tab to view details about the selected session including the Customer's ID, name, email, the problem description from the support request, and notes and videos from the support session.
- Select the Details tab to view information about the remote system and the chat transcription from the session.