Install or Upgrade WPM
Current version: WPM 2020.2.5
Released: March 25, 2021
- To install WPM on premises, see the Orion Platform Products Installation and Upgrade Guide. You can also install an evaluation version of SAM.
- To deploy WPM in the cloud, see:
- After installing the primary WPM application, you can deploy Web Transaction Recorders and WPM Players to remote systems to get an accurate sampling of your websites and services from the viewpoint of your end users. See the WPM Getting Started Guide for details.
Starting with WPM 3.0, you can upgrade WPM directly from the Orion Web Console (Settings > My Orion Deployment). Downloading the Orion Installer is no longer necessary.
- Do you need to migrate as part of your upgrade? See the Migration Guide.
- To upgrade WPM and other Orion Platform products, see the Orion Platform Products Installation and Upgrade Guide.
- To upgrade your scalability engines (Additional Polling Engines, Additional Web Servers, High Availability servers), see Options for upgrading scalability engines.