Group related WPM transactions
You can use groups to logically organize monitored objects in the SolarWinds Platform, regardless of device type or location for alerting or reporting purposes. Groups can contain any objects that report a status, including transactions and even other groups. You edit groups on the Manage Groups page.
Nesting a group within another does not create a strict parent/child relationship. You can include any group as a member in any number of other groups.
- Click Settings > All Settings.
- Click Manage Groups in the Node & Group Management group on the Website Administration page.
- Click Add New Group.
- Enter a Name and Description for the transaction group.
- Select Transactions as the Show Only option, and select [No Grouping] as the Group by option.
- Check the transactions to be added to the group.
You can use these steps to create groups of Transaction Steps or Player Locations by changing the selection in step 5.