WPM Administrator Guide
Current version: WPM 2020.2.5
Updated: March 25, 2021
Welcome to the WPM Administrator Guide, which provides an overview of product features and related technologies, along with recommendations on best practices and troubleshooting information for common situations.
Use this guide to configure and customize WPM beyond the WPM Getting Started Guide, which offers planning, installation, and configuration details, along with an overview of how WPM works.
Download a PDF.
Web Performance Monitor features
Orion Platform features
WPM includes many features that are part of the Orion Platform, the core architecture for the SolarWinds IT Management portfolio.
Here are some additional resources about WPM:
- To install the main WPM application on the Orion server, see the Orion Platform Products Installation and Upgrade Guide.
- See the WPM Administrator Guide for in-depth descriptions about features, procedures, best practices, and troubleshooting tips.
- For details about Orion Platform features in WPM, see the Orion Platform Administrator Guide.
- See WPM online help for details about WPM views and widgets, alert variables, and more.
- Explore the SolarWinds Success Center for WPM training resources and support articles.
- Visit THWACK to connect with SolarWinds developers, product managers, and other customers.
- Watch these introductory videos: