Change the status of an IP address manually
If you know the status of an IP address and it is not properly shown in your IP address scan, you can manually update the status of the address. You may need to manually update address information for a a variety of reasons, including:
- A particular device was down at the time of the scan.
- A device has been recently decommissioned.
Click Edit, and then click the option.
- Mark Selected Addresses as Reserved.
- Mark Selected Addresses as Used.
- Mark Selected Addresses as Available.