Start audit of IP range
- Enter the beginning address of an IP range in the Starting IP address field.
- Enter the ending address of an IP range in the Ending IP address field.
- Click Scan.
- If DNS Audit finds forward or reverse DNS records with more than one response, it will list them all.
- DNS Audit uses the DNS and WINS servers already configured on your PC.
- If multiple domain names are assigned to a single IP address, or there are multiple IP addresses assigned to a single domain name, DNS Audit will only show them when you run DNS Audit on Windows 2000.