Add or edit ISC credentials
IPAM supports ISC devices. You can store credentials to monitor your ISC Devices.
IPAM uses CLI (command-line interface) commands and Telnet or SSH protocols to gather data from ISC devices. Verify that your ISC DHCP servers have configurable connection types (SSH or Telnet), ports, and a user name and password.
If you change passwords on managed devices, ensure that you also change them in the IPAM credentials list.
- Click Settings > All Settings > IPAM Settings > Credentials for Scope scans.
- To add a new credential, click Add New and select ISC.
- To edit an existing credential, select the credential then click Edit.
- Enter a name for this credential, the user name, and password.
The user name and password is the same user account you use to log in to the device through CLI to perform system configurations.
- Select the Protocol: Telnet or SSH.
- Enter the Port.
- Click Save.