Use the Edit Subnet Properties box to edit the properties of a subnet, add custom information, add custom URLs, disable automatic scanning, change the scan interval, and customize user roles for the subnet.
The Edit Subnet properties box can also be accessed from the Scan Job Status window.
- Click My Dashboards > IP Address Manager > Manage Subnets & IP Addresses.
- Click the subnet you want to edit.
- Click Properties.
- Edit the subnet name and the CIDR prefix length for your subnet.
- Edit the description, VLAN ID, or location for your subnet.
- Edit the custom fields, server details, automatic scanning, transient period and account roles for this subnet if required.
- Click Save after you have configured your subnet.