Monitor and manage DHCP servers
IPAM integrates DHCP and DNS management with IP address management into one interface. You can manage Cisco, Infoblox, ISC and Microsoft DHCP servers.
Since Infoblox monitoring is read-only certain DHCP operations are unavailable. For further information see Monitor the Infoblox environment.
This section covers:
- Requirements for monitoring Cisco and ASA servers
- Manage and monitor ISC DHCP servers
- Add, edit, or remove a DHCP server to IPAM
- DHCP Impersonation
- Edit a DHCP Server
- Create or edit a scope on a DHCP server
- Set up and monitor Windows DHCP server failover
- Reserve an IP Address on a Windows DHCP server
- Troubleshooting DHCP and DNS connections in IPAM
- ARP table