Reserve an IP Address on a Windows DHCP server
The following steps update the reservation status of an IP address on a Windows DHCP server:
- Go to My Dashboards > IP Addresses > Manage Subnets & IP Addresses.
- Navigate to the subnet containing in the IP Address View.
- Select the IP address and click Set Status.
- Set the status to Reserved.
- Select the type of reservation and the DHCP Server to use, if applicable.
- Click Send Reservation to DHCP Server, if you want to make an actual reservation on the DHCP scope managing this subnet.
- Click Make Reservation in IPAM Only, if you only want to make the reservation in the IPAM database.