On this page
The SolarWinds Service Desk (SWSD) audit logs give administrators complete visibility over any changes made to objects within SWSD. Logs provide information on when a record is created, updated, or deleted, and who is responsible for the change.
Using audit logs you can see:
- Who resolved an incident.
- Whether a user received their task email.
- Who deleted an asset record.
- Who made changes to a user's role and permissions.
The audit logs provide:
- Complete visibility and control over your data access permissions.
- The ability to easily revert unwanted or incorrect permission changes.
|ITSM customers||ESM customers|
|Setup > Account > Audit||Organization (or Service Provider) > Setup > Account > Audit|
On the All Audits index page you can view:
- Name/id of the user making the change
- Source of the change
- Action performed
- Date/time the action occurred
- The message associated with the change (change details)
See List viewfor information on customizing your view.