Server Configuration Monitor Administrator Guide
Welcome to the Server Configuration Monitor (SCM) Administrator Guide.
This guide provides and overview of product features and related technologies. In addition, it contains recommendations on best practices, instructions for getting started with advanced features, and troubleshooting guidance for common situations.
Here are some additional resources:
- For information about planning, installing, and getting started with SCM, see the SCM Getting Started Guide.
- To install SCM, review SCM 2020.2.6 system requirements and SCM 2020.2.6 release notes, and then user the SolarWinds Orion Installer.
- To get the latest version of SCM, use the SCM Upgrade Guide.
- Visit the SolarWinds Success Center for SCM and other SolarWinds product guides, training resources, and technical support articles.
- Check out the Server Configuration Monitor product forum in the SolarWinds online IT community, THWACK, to connect with SolarWinds developers and product managers, as well as other SCM users. Download files to customize deployment and extend our product, and find out what SolarWinds is working on for SCM. Some content in this area is created by SolarWinds staff, and the rest is created and shared with the community by our members.
- For details about features shared by SCM and other Orion Platform products, see the next section in this guide—Orion Platform documentation.