Edit a custom profile in SCM
To edit a custom configuration profile in Server Configuration Monitor (SCM):
- Navigate to the Server Configuration Monitor Settings, either from the link in the upper right of the Server Configuration Monitor page or by going to Settings > All Settings > Server Configuration Monitor Settings.
- Click the Manage Profiles tab, if it is not selected by default.
- Select the profile you wish to copy, then click Edit.
- In the Edit configuration profile window that opens, make your desired changes. Note that the type and path of an element can't be edited in profiles that are already assigned to a node. If you need to change the type or path, add a new element with the desired properties and remove the old one.
- Click Save to save your changes.