SW inventory profiles in Server Configuration Monitor (SCM)
The software (SW) inventory profile monitors changes to:
- OS updates
- Server information
- Software installed
Monitoring this profile requires that Asset Inventory be enabled on the server. To enable Asset Inventory:
- Navigate to List Resources for the server you would like to monitor. There are multiple way to get to List Resources:
- From the Node Details Summary page, click List Resources in the Management widget.
- Click Settings > Manage Nodes. Select the node, and then click List Resources in the Node Management toolbar.
- In the list that displays, check the box next to Asset Inventory.
- Click Submit to save your changes.