Add a node to Server Configuration Monitor (SCM) through the Add Node wizard
- In the Orion Web Console menu, navigate to Settings > Manage Nodes.
- Click Add Node.
- Specify the node, and click Next.
- Provide the host name or IP address.
- Select the polling method, and provide credentials.
Most SCM monitoring requires polling via an Orion Agent for Windows or Linux.
- In the Choose Resources step, select the profiles you would like to monitor under Server Configuration. Click Next.
Only out-of-the-box profiles can be assigned this way. To assign custom profiles, see Assign configuration profiles to a node.
- Review and adjust the device properties. Click OK, Add Node.