Customize out-of-the-box profiles in Server Configuration Monitor (SCM)
Out-of-the-box profiles cannot be edited directly. However, you can create a custom profile based on one of the out-of-the-box profiles, which can be edited.
- Navigate to Server Configuration Monitor Settings, either from the link in the upper right of the Server Configuration Monitor Summary page or by going to Settings > All Settings > Server Configuration Monitor Settings.
- Click the Manage Profiles tab, if it is not selected by default.
- Select the profile you wish to copy, then click Copy. An Add configuration profile window opens.
- Make the desired changes to the list of configuration elements, description, and profile name.
- Click Add to save the new profile.