Using PerfStack with SRM
With complex networks consisting of cloud, hybrid IT, virtualization, storage area networks, and so on, multi-faceted IT issues can be difficult to pinpoint and diagnose. When an issue surfaces, for example a badly performing application or server, the investigation can take significant time to locate the core issue. The problem could be in storage, network connectivity, user access, or a mix of resources and configurations.
To investigate the issue, create troubleshooting projects with the Performance Analysis (PerfStack™) dashboard that visually correlate historical data from multiple SolarWinds Platform products and entity types in a single view.
With Performance Analysis dashboards, you can do the following:
- Compare and analyze multiple metric types in a single view, including status, events, and statistics.
- Compare and analyze metrics for multiple entities in a single view, including, nodes, interfaces, volumes, applications, and more.
- Correlate data from across the SolarWinds Platform on a single shared timeline.
- Visualize hybrid data for on-premises, cloud, and everything in between.
- Share a troubleshooting project with your teams and experts to review historical data for an issue.