Manage arrays, providers, and credentials in SRM
SRM provides an easy-to-use central location for managing storage arrays, providers, and credentials.
- Navigate to Settings > All Settings.
- Click Manage Storage Objects in the Node & Group Management section.
Select arrays you want to manage. You can perform the following tasks:
- Import or export the storage array custom properties
- Edit the array properties
If you select more than one array, you can only edit polling frequencies, enable hardware health, and select array custom properties.
- Unmanage/remanage arrays
- Launch an immediate Statistics poll
- Launch an immediate Topology poll
- Assign an additional polling engine
- Delete the array
Select the provider you want to manage. You can perform the following tasks:
- Edit the external SMI-S provider address, credential, and polling frequency
- Delete the provider
Set up, edit and delete array credentials. You can set up credentials before you add arrays to your network.
- Click Add Credential.
- Select the Credential type.
- Complete the Edit Credential fields, and click OK.
The credential is available when you add an array.
Use the MSA credential if you need to set up API credentials.
You can only delete credentials if they are not in use.