Use an additional web server with SRM
An Additional Web Server can reduce the load on your SolarWinds SRM server and ensure access to the Web Console in the case of a server failure. Install the Additional Web Server software on a server independent of the primary SolarWinds SRM server.
- An additional web server license.
- A server with a 64-bit operating system.
- A network connection between the Additional Web Server and the SolarWinds SRM server or main poller.
- A version of the SRM Additional Web Server software that matches the version of the SolarWinds SRM server or main poller.
Install an Additional Web Server
- Log onto the server on which you want to install the SRM additional web server software.
- Download the SRM additional website software from the SolarWinds Customer Portal.
- Double-click the executable for the SRM additional web server software to launch the Installation wizard.
- Complete the installation wizard.