One of our exportable types of reports is the test result log. The test result log is great because you can use it to graph all results from Pingdom, both in terms of ups and downs as well as response time. Or you can use it to filter out results from locations you're not interested in.
You can export the test result log as a CSV file.
- Go to Reports > Uptime Reports
- Select the specific report you want data for.
- Open the Test Result Log tab.
- Filter the time span you wish to get data for via the controls just above the graph.
- Click the DOWNLOAD CSV button to download a CSV file with the data
Please note that the results extracted are the ones you are currently viewing (changing the date range of the test result log will change the results exported to the CSV).
Each report you export to CSV is limited to a timeframe of about 7 days or so. On a one minute interval this will give you 10.000 results.
If you wish to extract data for a longer amount of time you may need to export several CSVs and combine them.
Navigation Notice: When the APM Integrated Experience is enabled, Pingdom shares a common navigation and enhanced feature set with other integrated experience products. How you navigate Pingdom and access its features may vary from these instructions.