To change the Localization (timezone) of your account, or to change the date and number format, navigate to Account Settings.
- The Country Preset affects all the other fields, it is preset we have defined for you to make it easier to change the settings.
- The Time Zone field is for setting the time zone you want times presented in association with your User.
- This goes for the date format field as well.
- This goes for the number format field as well.
- Click Save Changes to save the changes you have made.
Navigation Notice: When the APM Integrated Experience is enabled, Pingdom shares a common navigation and enhanced feature set with other integrated experience products. How you navigate Pingdom and access its features may vary from these instructions.