To change the Localization (timezone) of your account, or to change the date and number format, navigate to Account Settings.
- The Country Preset affects all the other fields, it is preset we have defined for you to make it easier to change the settings.
- The Time Zone field is for setting the time zone you want times presented in association with your User.
- This goes for the date format field as well.
- This goes for the number format field as well.
- Click Save Changes to save the changes you have made.
When the APM Integrated Experience is enabled, Pingdom shares a common navigation and enhanced feature set with the other integrated experiences' products. How you navigate the product and access its features may vary from these instructions. For more information, go to the APM Integrated Experience documentation.