View information from SolarWinds Sites
Use EOC to view consolidated information from all of your SolarWinds Sites:
- Use the Enterprise Environment Summary view to see high-level status and alert information. Identify critical issues quickly, and then drill through for details.
- Customize the Enterprise Environment Summary view to display the information most important to you.
- View top critical statuses from SolarWinds sites to quickly review problem areas and hotspots.
- View statuses and alerts for configured groups to pinpoint group statuses, alerts, and events.
- View and acknowledge alerts in the All Active Alerts view.
- View and clear events in the EOC Events view.
- View events, alerts, and audit events in the EOC Message Center view.
- Import Network Atlas maps from SolarWinds sites and display them in EOC.
- Create and manage a remote site with SolarWinds Platform Maps in EOC from the Environment Summary page.