View statuses and alerts for configured groups in EOC
The Enterprise Groups page allows you to pinpoint group statuses, alerts, and events from all configured groups across your SolarWinds deployments.
Add a resource to the Enterprise Groups view
Add a global group resource to the Enterprise Groups view - Summary View, or to a custom subview created within Enterprise Groups. Users can then view the information by clicking My Dashboards > Enterprise Groups.
- Log in to SolarWinds EOC as an administrator.
- Add the Enterprise Groups resource:
- Click Settings > All Settings.
- In the Views group, click Manage Dashboards.
- Select Enterprise Groups or a custom subview. Click Edit.
The Customize Enterprise Groups page opens.
- Click the
+icon next to the column where you want to add the map resource.
- Select Type under Group By to view tile options within each Type. For example, you can select
Active Group Alertsunder the Alerts category.
- Select the resource type. For example,
- Click Add Selected Resources.
- Click Done.
You can also select predefined resources from the Customize Page dialog box from the Enterprise Groups page, or you can add a custom tile and display customized information within the resource. Each tile in the view can be further customized to best fit your needs.