Filter and sort custom properties in EOC
Select various filters to narrow down and find a custom property based on specified criteria. Filtering allows you to create, manipulate, and edit a property that may exist across multiple remote sites.
You can filter properties based on:
- The format of the property. For example, a date/time format.
- If the property is mandatory on the remote site.
- The connected remote site(s) on which a property lives.
- The source of the property, either local or global.
- The usage of the property on a remote site, for example: alerting, grouping, or reporting.
If you have a large number of remote sites managed by EOC, filtering makes navigating sites and their associated properties easier.