Define what SolarWinds Site data a user can access in EOC
By default, each user or group account can access information from all SolarWinds Sites. You can limit the information users see by specifying which SolarWinds Sites they can access. You can also determine what site information a user sees by specifying a custom SolarWinds Site user account.
- Log in to the SolarWinds Platform Web Console as an administrator.
- Click Settings > All Settings in the menu bar.
- In the User Accounts grouping, click Manage Accounts.
- Select an account, and click Edit.
Scroll down and expand Enterprise Operations Console Settings.
By default, all SolarWinds sites are selected.
- Deselect any SolarWinds Site that this user should not be able to access.
If you do not want the EOC account to use the default SolarWinds Site user account, specify a custom account.
The privileges associated with the SolarWinds Site user account determine what site data the EOC account can access.
- For the Account Type, select Use custom credentials or Use pass-through authentication.
- Enter the user name and password of an account with the desired privileges on the SolarWinds Site.
- Click Submit.
From the Edit User page, you can also specify what tasks a user can do and define what menu bars and views the user sees.