View top critical statuses from SolarWinds sites in EOC
The Enterprise Top 10 page quickly provides a summary of the top critical statuses, problem areas, and hotspots from any of your SolarWinds sites.
Add a resource to the Enterprise Top 10 view
Add a global top 10 resource to the Enterprise Top 10 view - Summary View, or to a custom subview created within Enterprise Top 10. Users can then view the information by clicking My Dashboards > Enterprise Top 10.
- Log in to SolarWinds EOC as an administrator.
- Add the Top 10 resource:
- Click Settings > All Settings.
- In the Views group, click Manage Dashboards.
- Select Enterprise Top 10 or a custom subview. Click Edit.
The Customize Enterprise Top 10 page opens.
- Click the
+icon next to the column where you want to add the map resource.
- To narrow down and display only the Top 10 resources, select Type under Group By and then select
Top XX lists.
- Select the resource type. For example, Top 10 Disk Queue Length.
- Click Add Selected Resources.
- Click Done.
You can also select predefined resources from the Customize Page dialog box from the Enterprise Top 10 page, or you can add a custom tile and display customized information within the resource. Each tile in the view can be further customized to best fit your needs. These resources don't just show "top 10" information. You can also select to view the "top 25" or specify how many top alerts you wish to view within each tile.