Delete an Active Directory Domain Controller
- Go to Settings > All Settings, and click UDT Settings in the Product Specific Settings section.
- Click Manage Active Directory Domain Controller in the Track Users and Endpoints section.
- Select one or more Active Directory domain controllers in the list.
- Click Delete.
- To delete the controller from UDT, select Delete node and data from UDT only.
- To delete the controller for all SolarWinds products, select Delete node from all modules.
- Click Delete to confirm.