Find wireless endpoint connections
To find the endpoints currently connected to the wireless network through a particular SSID:
- From the Orion Platform Summary Dashboard, drill down to the relevant node (wireless controller) in the All Nodes list.
- In the Node Details view, click on the relevant SSID in the All Access Points and SSIDs widget.
The SSID Details view is displayed.
- The Current Endpoint Connections widget shows the endpoints currently connected to the wireless network through this SSID.
- The All Endpoint Connections shows all endpoints that have connected via the SSID showing the connection period.
If you do not see an endpoint that you expect to see, you can search for it by IP address, hostname, or MAC address in either the Current Endpoint Connections or the All Endpoint Connections widget.
- Click any endpoint to display its Endpoint Details page.
You can find wireless endpoint connections also through the Device Inventory page.