Out-of-the-box, there are eleven UDT-specific reports available:
- Active Endpoints (per node): This report displays currently connected endpoints grouped by node and port.
- Active Wireless Endpoints (per node): This report displays currently connected wireless endpoints grouped by node.
- Connected MAC and IP Addresses: This report provides a count of connected MAC and IP addresses for all monitored devices.
- Inactive User Accounts for last 30 days: This report provides a list of user accounts that were inactive over the last 30 days.
- List of IPv6 Addresses: This report provides a list of IPv6 addresses connected with all monitored devices.
- OUI Report: This report provides the vendor name for all available MAC addresses.
- OUI Summary Report: This report provides a count of available endpoints grouped by vendor name.
- UDT Capacity: This report provides a history of port usage for each UDT node.
- UDT Unused Ports: This report provides an overview of ports UDT is not currently using.
- User History Report: This report provides an overview of users logging in to UDT.
- VLAN Devices: This report provides a list of VLAN devices monitored by UDT.
These will start to show data and be ready to print as soon as devices start being monitored.
To view or print a UDT report:
- Go to Reports > All Reports.
- Select Product from the Group By drop-down.
- Select UDT reports from the list.
- Click on the required report.
- Click Printable version if required.
For information on scheduling reports, see Schedule reports from the Schedule Manager in the SolarWinds platform Administrator Guide.
You can change both the layout and the content of UDT reports. See Manage reports in the SolarWinds platform Web Console in the SolarWinds platform Administrator Guide for more information.