Add an Active Directory Domain Controller
Add Active Directory Domain Controllers to your network to track Active Directory users when they log into your network.
- Go to Settings > All Settings, and click UDT Settings in the Product Specific Settings section.
- Click Discover Active Directory Domain Controller in the Track Users and Endpoints.
The Device Tracker Discovery page is displayed.
- Click Add Administrator Credential.
- Create the appropriate credential for UDT to use with this Active Directory domain controller.
For information on credentials see Manage Active Directory credentials .
- Click Test, and if the credentials are verified click Assign. The credential is added to the list.
- Click Next.
- The Discovering DC popup is displayed, and the network is scanned for Domain Controllers.
The Active Directory domain controllers on the network are listed.
- Select the controller to use, and click Import.
- Click OK, I'm Done.
- The Welcome to Discovery Central page is displayed. This shows all discoveries including UDT ports and domain controllers.