Create a Global Host List in Dameware
If you have a small number of hosts, you can manually add them to the Global Host List. If you have a large number of hosts, you can save time by importing the hosts from Active Directory or from a file.
- Log into the Administration Console.
- Click Global Hosts.
- In the action toolbar, click Add Host.
- Enter the host name or IP address.
- Select the Protocol Type.
See Dameware Mini Remote Control connection and authentication methods in the Dameware Centralized Getting Started Guide for more information.
- Click Add Host.
- To edit a host:
- Select a host.
- Click Edit Host on the Action bar.
- Modify the host entry.
- Save your changes.