- Confirm you have a scanner up and running in your local environment, scanning data and collecting information from your local network.
- Identify user credentials that can be used to access your Jamf Pro instance.
Create a Jamf connection
Navigate to Setup > Discovery & Assets > Connections.
From the All Connections index page, click the Add icon and select Jamf from the dropdown.
Use the information below to help in configuration.
Field Description Cloud identification
Jamf Pro organizational account URL.
Credentials for a user who has access to your Jamf Pro instance (read access is sufficient).
Use the image below as an example as you configure your connection.
Click Create on the top right of the screen to save the connection.
After the Jamf secure connection is established, you can pull in the following data:
See Connections for information about:
- Scanned ports and a list of the default ports scanned via Nmap
- How to run an on-demand scan
- How to pull a Last Scan Report
- What data is pulled during Discovery through connections
- Pulling fields from a mobile device via Intune
- Obtaining management data from remote computers via WMI