Manage Dameware security
The following topics describe ways to secure the connection between Mini Remote Control and the Dameware client agent.
- About security and encryption in Dameware Mini Remote Control
- Configure encryption levels on the Dameware client agent
- Modify Dameware client agent permissions to enable or prevent non-administrator access
- Enable remote logging in Dameware
- Bind a self-signed certificate to prevent Dameware client agent warnings during installation
- About Smart Card requirements for Dameware