Modify an existing web-based report for the Orion Platform
This topic applies to all Orion Platform products except for the following products:
ETS — LA — WPM
Modifying an existing web-based report is often the simplest way to generate a new report. You can add pre-existing resources or create a custom table or chart. You can also edit information about each resource.
- Click Reports > All Reports in the menu bar, and click Manage Reports.
- Select Report Origin in the Group by drop-down menu in the left pane, and select Web-based from the list.
- Select the report to use as the basis for your new report, and click Duplicate & Edit.
- Click Add Content.
Select the resource to add to the report, and click Select and Continue.
Some resources require you to choose a specific object to report on. For example, if you want to track how many people use a specific application, you must choose the application when adding the resource.
Click the Edit button on the resources to make changes such as filtering the objects, group columns, or setting a sample interval. Available options depend on the type of resource you add.
- Click Next to display the Preview view, and click Next.
- Add report properties, such as categories or custom properties. Use the report limitation category to restrict the report to specific user accounts. Click Next.
- Schedule the report by clicking Schedule this report to run regularly, and creating a new schedule or adding the report to an existing schedule. Click Next.
- Review the Summary and click Submit to save the report.