WHD Administrator Guide
This guide provides an overview of the Web Help Desk (WHD) features and information about deploying the software in your corporate enterprise.
Click here to view the guide in PDF format.
Using the information provided in this guide, you can:
- Review typical stand-alone and integrated deployment architectures
- Set up the application
- Enable Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS) 140-2 cryptography
- Manage clients, assets, tickets, and customer feedback
- Integrate the application with DameWare Mini Remote Control (MRC) and supported Orion products
- Configure and manage authentication
- Import and export data
- Create a knowledge-centered support system for your techs and clients