Discover and add network devices
- Use the Discovery Wizard (also called the Network Sonar Wizard) to detect a large number of devices across your enterprise, and then add discovered devices with the Network Sonar Results Wizard.
- Add nodes by querying your Active Directory domain controller
- Add individual nodes on the Manage Nodes page.
To learn more, review the following Orion Platform Administrator Guide topics:
- Discover your network with the Discovery wizard
- Add nodes using Active Directory
- Automatically add discovered nodes
- Add discovered devices
- Add a single node for monitoring
- Choose polling methods
- Import nodes from a list of IP addresses
- Manage scheduled discovery results
- Manage devices in the Orion Web Console
- Group objects and mirror network dependencies
This section also includes the following topics:
When finished adding and configuring devices, you can start Discover applications in your environment.