WPM Administrator Guide
Current version: WPM 3.0
Welcome to the WPM Administrator Guide, which provides an overview of product features and related technologies, along with recommendations on best practices and troubleshooting information for common situations. Use this guide to configure and customize WPM beyond the WPM Getting Started Guide, which offers planning, installation, and configuration details, along with an overview of how WPM works.
Download a PDF
Web Performance Monitor features
This section describes features and functionality specific to WPM.
Common Orion Platform features
WPM uses many of the common features included in the Orion Platform, the core architecture for the SolarWinds IT Management Portfolio.
Here are some additional resources:
- Access WPM online help.
- To install or upgrade WPM, see the WPM Installation Guide and use the SolarWinds Orion Installer.
- To learn about WPM fundamentals, adjusting account permissions, and adding WPM recorders and players to remote servers, see the WPM Getting Started Guide.
- For details about features shared by WPM and other Orion Platform products such as the Orion Web Console, user accounts, views, and alerts, see the Orion Platform Administration Guide.
- Visit the SolarWinds Success Center for WPM training resources and support articles.
- Check out the Web Performance Monitoring product forum in the SolarWinds online IT community, THWACK, to connect with SolarWinds developers and product managers, plus other WPM users. Some content is created by SolarWinds staff and the rest is created and shared with the community by our customers.