WPM Administrator Guide
Current version: WPM 2020.2
Updated: June 4, 2020
Welcome to the WPM Administrator Guide, which provides an overview of product features and related technologies, along with recommendations on best practices and troubleshooting information for common situations.
Use this guide to configure and customize WPM beyond the WPM Getting Started Guide, which offers planning, installation, and configuration details, along with an overview of how WPM works.
Download a PDF.
Web Performance Monitor features
Orion Platform features
WPM uses many common features included in the Orion Platform, the core architecture for the SolarWinds IT Management portfolio.
Here are some additional resources about WPM:
- Install or Upgrade WPM.
- To learn about WPM fundamentals, adjusting account permissions, and adding WPM Recorders or WPM Players to remote servers, see the WPM Getting Started Guide.
- WPM online help includes details about individual WPM views and widgets, along with the standard SAM documentation set.
- For details about features shared by WPM and other Orion Platform products such as the Orion Web Console, user accounts, and alerts, see the Orion Platform Administration Guide.
- Visit the SolarWinds Success Center for WPM training resources and support articles.
- Check out the Web Performance Monitoring product forum in the SolarWinds online IT community, THWACK, to connect with SolarWinds developers and product managers, plus other WPM users. Some content is created by SolarWinds staff and the rest is created and shared with the community by our customers.
- Watch the following videos: