Use the JMX component monitor wizard
Creating a standard template for this monitor is not practical because of the amount of variables in any one specific environment. However, adding this monitor to your environment is simplified by using a wizard driven interface, as described here. See also JMX monitor.
Only values that return numerical data can be monitored. String data is not supported at this time. Non-numerical data is shown without a check box.
Add a JMX component monitor
You may need to log in with an administrator account to perform this action.
- In the Orion Web Console, click Settings > All Settings > SAM Settings > Component Monitor Wizard.
- Select JMX Monitor from the drop-down list and then click Next.
- For Server IP Address, click Browse, then select the node you want to monitor.
- Add the Port number, Protocol type, URL path, and Credentials for the remaining fields.
- Click Next. The following MBean selection screen appears:
- Expand the folders by clicking the arrows (or [+]) to expand the tree view folder structure. From here you can drill down to select the attributes you want by checking them.
- Click Next.