Configure the scheduled reporting tasks
Using Scheduled Reporting, you can email your configurable and quick reports to a list of users at scheduled intervals using Email Report Publisher. You can also save your reports to a directory using Disk Report Publisher.
Scheduled reporting allows you to:
- Email reports to users on a daily or weekly basis
- Email reports to multiple recipients
- Manage the images included in the report
- Change the report file name
- Save the report to a specific directory
You can configure the reports to display the response time, uptime, and downtime for specified time periods. You can also leverage historical data to view long-term and short-term performance trends, identify problems, and report operational efficiency for individual monitors and groups of monitors.