Request group memberships
Background / Value
Employees can request group memberships by using the GrantMA self-service portal.
You can configure a variety of approval flows and involve the relevant decision makers, depending on your security requirements.
Manage my requests
Create approval flows (administrator)
- Enter your user name and password.
- Click "Login".
- You can alternatively login as the current windows user (no user name and password required).
Click "Create new request".
- Search for the group or
- navigate to the desired level.
Once you have found the desired group, click "Request".
You can set an activation and an expiration date.
- Click "Add to shopping cart".
If desired, add additional resources to your request. When ready, click "Shopping cart".
- You can delete items from your request.
- Add recipients to your request. You can request access for other users.
- Remove receiver. You can also remove yourself and order only for other users.
- You must enter a comment. Enter a valid reason. The comment will be displayed to the approver in the next step.
- Start the request.
After confirmation, ARM will give you an overview of your orders.
- Expand the detailed view of an order.
- See more details.
- Resend a notification email to the approver.
- Cancel your order.