Manage servers in a DMZ outside the local domain
Perform the following steps to manage your servers in a DMZ outside of your local domain.
- Verify that HotFix 3 for WMI Providers is installed on the Patch Manager server.
- Log in to Patch Manager as an administrator.
- In the Patch Manager navigation menu, expand Enterprise and select Managed Computers.
- In the Actions pane, click Provision Agent Offline.
- Complete the procedures in the Patch Manager Agent Provisioning dialog box.
- Copy the created agent installation package to the machine in the DMZ.
Install the agent on the machine in the DMZ.
See Patch Manager Agents for details.
- In the Patch Manager navigation menu, expand Agents.
- Locate and select your DMZ machine.