Add Orion Maps to views as a widget
This Orion Platform topic applies only to the following products:
ACM — APM — NAM — NOM — NPM — NTA — SAM — UDT — VMAN — VNQM — WPM
Before you begin, be aware of the following:
- You need Edit View privileges.
- Create the map. If it is a map created by another user, make sure you can view it in the Maps list. Click My widgets > Home > Orion Maps, and toggle All Users on.
- Orion Maps comply with account limitations. If users are authorized to see only specific objects, maps will only show them what they are allowed to see.
Add Orion Maps to views
- Go to the view to add the map.
- Click the pencil icon in the top left corner of the view, and then click Add Widgets in the top right corner of the Orion Web Console.
In the Group by section, select Network Maps, and drag the Orion Map widget to the view, and click Done Editing.
- Click Choose Map.
- Provide the width.
- Select the map. If you're an administrator and want to add a map created by someone else, toggle All users on.
The map auto-fits in the widget. Hover over an entity to display the pop-up.
Orion Maps now reflect the enhanced status calculation, giving you information about what's wrong with individual entities.