Customize a web-based report layout in the Orion Platform
This topic applies to all Orion Platform products except for the following products:
ETS — LA — WPM
You can customize how the report looks, such as the width, header, or number of columns. By default a report is 960 pixels wide with a header and footer, and a single column for content.
- Select a report to edit from the Report Manager.
- In the Layout Builder page, change the width of your new report by doing one of the following:
- Click Fit to window width so the content of the report expands to the width of the browser window.
- Enter a new value, in pixels (px), in the Report width field.
- Click Browse for logo to change the default logo. The Logo check box must be selected in the Header area. Changing the logo does not affect other reports.
The maximum image size is 600 pixels wide and 240 pixels high.
- In the Content area, change the number of columns or rows. You can select a predefined page layout or manually add columns and rows.
- Enter a number in the Layout columns field to change the number of columns.
- Click Add section to add more rows.
- Select the Footer check box to include a footer in your report. Select each option you want included.