The Look and Feel screen allows you to configure your Web Help Desk screen with style sheets and logos. By applying a style sheet to your deployment, you can render your Log In screen and the client interface with your corporate branding.
Add your company logo
Locate a PNG or GIF image file for your logo.
For the classic style sheet (CSS), the image should be 259 x 61 pixels. Otherwise, the image height should be 70 pixels or less.
- Log in to the Web Help Desk Admin Console as an administrator.
Click Setup > General > Look and Feel.
The Look and Feel page displays.
Click Clear to remove the default logo.
The Add File button displays in the Logo field.
- Click Add File and select the logo image file.
Your company logo displays in the Logo field.
Install and apply a new style sheet template
Download your style sheet template.
- Copy the content of the zipped CSS file into the clipboard.
In the Client Style Sheet row, select Custom and click Edit CSS to open the CSS editor.
Remove any existing content in the editor (if available).
- Paste the template from the clipboard.
- Select Replace Default CSS and Compress.
- Click Update to refresh the panel with parameters from the new template.
Review the new style sheet implementation at the bottom of the page.
Adjust the template Header, Help Desk Name, and Button Bar color, size, and spacing parameters to suit your needs.
- Click Save to activate the new style sheet.