Configure inventory alerts
Configure the frequency and recipients for all email alerts—for example, when your inventory threshold falls below your specified level for parts a client regularly requests.
- Click Setup > Parts & Billing > Inventory Alerts.
In the Inventory Alerts screen, click the first Inventory Alert Interval drop-down menu and select a value from 0 to 100.
- Click the second Inventory Alert drop-down menu and select the appropriate alert frequency.
- In the Default Inventory Alerts Recipients field, enter the email addresses for each recipient who will receive inventory alerts.
- Click Save.
Click the tooltips for more information.
Override default inventory alert recipients
- Click Setup and select Companies and Locations > Locations and Rooms.
- In the Location Name column, click the appropriate location.
- Edit the information in the tab windows as required.
- Click Done.